Monday 20 August 2012

New Blog! First Post! OMG!!!

Come one, come all! New blog and post! I'm Beth, aka B. Like most people with a one syllable name, my nickname has been reduced to a single letter. Plus it sounds cool and I get to pretend I'm Blair (xoxo).

As you can see from the header, having a new blog is quite exciting for me as I've never done it before..

Ok I lie, I have been a little slutty in the blog world, running around breaking hearts starting and then abandoning blogs over a 2 week period. The longest I ever maintained a blog was my handbag contents blog, which I only maintained as a pass grade required it.

BUT.. I feel like this time will be different.

For one, I'm actually blogging about something I love quite a lot. And that something would be beauty and all the glorious products within it.
You see, when I go near a Priceline, I come out some hours later looking like this.
Where the Fuck did my money go?!
Unfortunately this scenario occurs weekly as Priceline is downstairs from my office. D'oh!

Also, over the past year or two, I have become more obsessed with reading beauty blogs and doing and buying everything Zoe Foster says, so creating my own feels like the next logical step.

Also, I'm going through a bit of a change lately and I'm hoping that B 2.0 is capable of updating a blog regularly along with being super organised, thin and the coolest person ever...

So, to everyone reading this (I'm looking at you James!) enjoy!

B x


1 comment:

  1. First!

    What up B. man you just dropped a duke on this - derogatory term for a woman.
    I especially liked the part where you announced that one blog is never enough. Satisfaction is hard to achieve for a dirty blogest.

    Module departing.
    Uncle Jim Jam

    ReplyDelete