Monday 10 September 2012

Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo - Review

On the weekend while happily browsing Priceline for all the things I "need" I came across a new product from Batiste which came in a big can and an introductory price of under $10, I'd be crazy not to right?

I had two choices, one called 'Wild' with a leopard print can and one called 'XXL' for big hair, which I ended up choosing.


Usually when I buy a product that claims it will give you giant hair, I take it with a grain of salt and that by extra big without backcombing means it might hold when you backcomb it.
Not so with this. I would even go so far as to say this isn't a dry shampoo, but rather a very large and cost efficient can of texturising powder which does the job a little too well.

I made the mistake of putting it in my hair this morning as dry shampoo and my hair is now a large boofy mass that will probably require washing again to get it out.

For me personally, this is a bit too much for my hair as a dry shampoo, so I will be scuttling back to Klorane Dry Shampoo for my oil soaking up needs.
However this is now my new favourite stylish product. Nothing has ever made my hair this massive and Priscilla Presley-esque.

Now that's volume!
Ok my hair isn't that high, but with this stuff I think I could get there! 

Ever used a product that ended up being completely different, yet awesome to what you expected?

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment