Friday 7 September 2012

Colour Bug Hair - The post I had no intention of doing

Sigh. I hadn't actually considered doing this post for a while, but due to unforseen circumstances, here goes.

This afternoon while enjoying my usual home alone activities (i.e. watching all the super lame movies I can't bear for James to see me watch one more time..) I found myself rifling through the giant abyss of no return that is my box full of beauty items. Within it I uncovered my beloved Kevin Murphy Colour Bug in Orange.
"Yay", I thought "I had forgotten abut this!"
I had previously dabled with coloured hair when I had blonder extensions and was very pleased with the result, as below;

I know you copied me Fashion Week!


I made a note to use it soon as it was fabulous. Sadly my clumsy hands had other ideas...


NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Naturally I was devastated. My beautiful Colour Bug! However not one to let a bad thing get to me, I jumped on my hands and knees and rubbed my hair onto the floor collecting the last of the sweet pigment calmly collected the vacuum cleaner to tidy up.

The result;
Mmmm floor pigment!
And close up,

Oh sunset hair! I forgot how much I love you! I am seriously considering getting out the Fudge I bought previously and re-doing it to last a few weeks.

What do you think? Should I take the plunge and do it again? I'm actually liking it on my shorter hair.

Opinions very much welcome!

B x

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe, you did what any of us would do in that situation. If I dropped it I would have rolled onto it like a dog that finds something awesome to roll in (for some reason it's always a bug with Chloe. I'm going to say go with it. I love having my hair coloured, It makes me happy and smile when I look at it. Hair is hair, if you don't like it, 1. it'll grow out 2. it'll fade and 3. you can always go over it with another dye if it's really bad. Hope that helps. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking of you when I wrote this, your pink hair is amazing!
    I'm still tossing up whether I should do it, I find it hard to commit, however that coraly colour is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete